- PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW - IMPORTANT CHANGES -
- Fall 2016 player registration will open on April 18, 2016. Everyone will need to register online at www.eayso.org.
- I HAVE PREVIOUSLY PLAYED IN REGION 50, REDLANDS AYSO -
- If you have previously played in Redlands AYSO, complete the online registration at www.easyo.org, and make your payment online, your registration is complete. You do not need to print any forms, you do not need to mail in forms to us, and you do not have to come to any in-person registration events.
- If you have previously played in Redlands AYSO, complete the online registration at www.easyo.org, and DO NOT make your payment online, your registration is NOT complete. You will need to print your registration forms and bring them to one of our in-person registration events along with your payment.
- I HAVE NOT PREVIOUSLY PLAYED IN REGION 50, REDLANDS AYSO -
- If you have NOT previously played in Redlands AYSO, complete the online registration at www.easyo.org, make your payment online or bring your payment, along with your printed registration forms and a copy of your child's birth certificate to one of our in-person registration events.
- I AM INTERESTED IN OUR U5 SCHOOLYARD PROGRAM -
- If you are interested in our U5 Schoolyard Soccer Program, you must complete the online registration at www.easyo.org, bring your payment along with your printed registration forms and a copy of your child's birth certificate to one of our in-person registration events. (PLEASE DO NOT MAKE YOUR PAYMENT ONLINE. WE CANNOT REFUND YOUR OVERPAYMENT FROM OUR ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEM)
- IN-PERSON REGISTRATION OPTIONS AND PAYMENTS -
- Registration Opens on April 18 at $80
- 1st in-person registration will be on April 27 ($80) at Clement Middle School from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Fee rises to $120 on April 28
- 2nd in-person registration will be on May 11 ($120) at Clement Middle School from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- 3rd in-person registration will be on May 25 ($120) at Clement Middle School from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- 4th AND FINAL in-person registration will be on June 30 ($120) at Clement Middle School from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Registration closes for the Fall 2016 season at 8:30pm on June 30
Region 50 is proud to be rolling out its new U5 program for 4 year olds in the fall of 2016!
In Schoolyard Soccer, children get to play soccer in an age-specific program, and you, the parents, get to participate with them
The Schoolyard Soccer program combines two different formats: Jamboree and One with one. In AYSO soccer, a jamboree means that teams are formed on a weekly basis depending on how many players attend a given session. One with one refers to the concept that each player will have a parent (or other adult) working with them on the field. The goal is to introduce children to the beautiful game of soccer in a low-pressure setting!
For those who wish to participate, there will be two mandatory parent meetings: One prior to the start of the season and one in the middle of the season. The meeting(s) in the middle of the season will be during regularly scheduled Schoolyard sessions and should not be an issue, as parents are required to attend with their child each session.
Sessions will be held on Friday evenings.
The cost is $60 for the program (8 weeks).
More information and updates can be found on the Schoolyard Soccer link under our program menu.
If you have a child interested in playing in an extremely competitive environment, please consider participating in EXTRA. It is a year long program containing the top 10% of players from our region. They compete against other regions and participate in year round tournaments. If you are interested, please fill out the application below and attend at least one of the two tryouts.
Tryout Dates & Times:
Both tryouts will take place on May 2nd and May 5th.
5:45-7:00pm for GU-9, GU-10, GU-11, BU-9, BU-11
7:15-8:30pm for BU-12, BU-13, GU-13, GU-14
Redlands AYSO has adopted a Zero Tolerance Policy for ALL referees in order to preserve and protect them. Redlands AYSO recognizes the hard work and dedication that all of our volunteer referees put forth and want to keep them in the region as long as we can. They have a very difficult position and try their best to officiate the games of our players.
Redlands, Region 50 has signed up for a service that allows us to automatically text you or email you when we have important information to release. If you are interested in receiving important information regarding sports complex closures, classes, registration dates, game cancellations, please follow the link below to sign up for these alerts automatically.