Dedicated Volunteers Needed!
Region 50 is looking for some dedicated volunteers to become a member of our organization. We are in need of the following positions.
- Regional Commissioner - This person is an Executive Member of AYSO and is tasked with running the region. They oversee all aspects of the region, attend Area meetings, and vote on National policy.
- Assistant Regional Commissioner - Operations - This person is charged with planning, developing ,and implementing our Fall and Spring programs. He works directly with division commissioners, the referee administrator, as well as the scheduler in planning and organizing each season.
- Regional Referee Administrator - This person leads our regions referees and helps manage the training and recruitment of referees.
- Treasurer - This person manages our Regions budgets and all aspects of our financial accounts.
- U16/U19 Commissioners - This person(s) help recruit, organize, and run our U16 and U19 divisions. They also participate in the Area N Board meetings throughout the Fall to organize their divisions competition.
- Field Manager - This person helps maintain and repair the equipment related to Redlands AYSO to ensure the safety of everyone. They also assist in the setup and take down of the equipment.
If you are interested in finding out more information regarding any of these positions, please email us as open.position[AT]redlandsayso.org.